Friday, April 10, 2009

Walk Down to the Coast from the Castle

On the second day, mom humored me by coming with me on a little walk down to the coast below the castle. It was a little muddy, but we had some nice views and the good company of the owners' little puppy, who followed along with me.



I'm not sure why they have a sundial...I can't imagine it gets much use on cloudy Mull.



Our trusty, youthful guide next to an ancient tree.



The Castle looking over the sea.



Lots of gates to keep the sheep in place.



A ferry boat passes in the strait. They're big ships.



Mom and her new friend in front of the castle.




The "bathing pool" on the coast - which I think was man-made.



An ancient fortification on the coast.



Heading back from the coast.



Lots of sheep grazing land.



Steps back up to the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment