
Salisbury Crags overlooking Scottish Parliament

Golfers beware - "off season" fescue is still thick

Looking down on the controversial Scottish Parliament. It went way over budget and many Scots think its pretty ugly.

Holyrood Palace - the Queen spends a week here in the summer I think. Her husband, Prince Philip, is also the Duke of Edinburgh. Firth of Forth behind.

Looks like good rock climbing.

Sun shining through from the west.

Looking back at the center of Town from Salisbury Crags. Castle is on the hill.

Looking up at where I'm going.

Stairway to Heaven.

Almost there. On top of this grassy hilltop you can see the summit on the right. Pretty crowded on a Saturday.

Looking back down on the city and the Crags. Love the grasses and rolling hills. Makes me want to get the golf clubs out!

Looking east at the Firth of Forth.

Firth of Forth from the Top of the Seat.

It's windy at the top.

Looking east down the coastline...thinking about all those great Links courses I'll play.

Fairways look pretty green even at the local muni.

The descent.
No comments:
Post a Comment